hello everyone...
I could really use some prayers.
some of you may remember last week when Levi was diagnosed with walking pneumonia after running fevers for six days in a row. Just as soon as we nipped that in the bud he came down with an ear infection.
This morning Audrey woke up running a 104.8 fever. I immediately got her in to the doc, thinking that she had gotten the walking pneumonia from her brother. Pneumonia and strep throat were both ruled out though. Right now we are watching her for Roseola.
I was supposed to be out of town this weekend camping. a BREAK from the kids and all of the sickies we've been dealing with. As not only a single mom, but also a single PARENT I crave my times away that happen very rarely and was desperately needing this time away, but now am obviously staying home. I sure could use a break from all of this sickness though and desperately could use some prayers for better health and sanity of everyone in this house.
thanks everyone!
Friday, April 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Ugh ... I'm sorry everyone's been sick! I'll be praying for good health for the kids and for peace of mind for you.
Standin in the gap.
Oh, Becky. I'm so sorry. It is exhausting for me when the kids are sick one after the other, and I get extra help in the evenings -- I can't imagine. And what awful timing, too. I'm so, so sorry!
We will be praying.
So sorry, Becky! Paige had Roseola. If that is Audrey's diagnosis, the good news is she'll be a new kid on day 4 when the rash comes. You're all in my prayers!
Lindsey
Post a Comment