well, the good news is that I don't think Audrey has roseola. I'm not positive cause I'm no doctor... but the doc said she would run high fevers for 3 days. After I wrote that last post asking for prayers her fever broke. She's ran small-ish fevers off and on since then but they come and go and none of them have spiked high. Not even in the night. I don't know if that's the power of prayer (thank you for praying, by the way!) or if it means she doesn't have roseola.
the bad news is that she has lost her voice and is wheezing and has developed a rattling cough. I'm going to take her back into the doc tomorrow. Or at least call and talk to a nurse in the office. I love our new pediatrician, by the way... thanks, Mindi, for the recommendation!!!
other ramblings:
remind me to tell you about my recent goodwill bargains! I really racked em' up this time!! (pictures to be included)
Levi funny:
yesterday we were in the car and I had the radio up, when Levi pipes up from the backseat "Can I just get a little attention here?" I giggled to myself, turned the radio down and said "what do you need?" and he says to me "oh nothin' I just heard that on a movie."
punk!
five minutes later he pipes up again "can I just get a little attention here?"
"nope." I said, and looked back at him and catch a devilish grin on his face.
punk!
I wish I could have caught it on camera. It's written on my heart though.
I love my punks.
Sunday, April 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Are your kiddos seeing Dr. Garb? Just curious. That's who Paige sees and I think the Patty kids do, too. I LOVE HIM!!! Glad to hear Audrey's fever is better. And Levi...too funny!
Lindsey
That is so cute and so funny!
Love all your pics, you must have a really good camera, they are such great photos.
:) Saskia
Post a Comment