Tuesday, February 17, 2009

A-maze-ing. Truly

Levi wanted me to draw some mazes for him to do on his dry erase board tonight. First I started out all easy... But by the third maze it was no mercy.

And I drew this...



(In case you are wondering... it is CLEARLY a bear that needs to get to his cave.)

Mwuhahahaha. I'm so mean

Or at least I thought so.

It took him all of 5 seconds to solve it!!!!







Smart little turd!!



Little sister?

She was busy doing headstands



I just love that little butt



Even when she's got her pants on backwards.



*slaps forehead*

After solving my maze, Levi wanted to do one for me to solve...

He was nicer to me than I was to him.

3 comments:

Sandi said...

Wow -- I didn'teven know how to solve that one!!

Anonymous said...

This post made me laugh out loud!!!

Lindsey

Household Executive said...

i can't believe you can draw a maze. amazed! don't think i could do that! mom of the year in the making for you!