Friday, February 20, 2009

A Glimpse Into The Future

Friday mornings are for me.

Levi goes to preschool and Audrey goes every Friday morning to our church for their Mother's Morning Out program.

So here's what I do on friday mornings... I drop Audrey off at her "school" around 9:00. Levi stays in the truck while I run Audrey in. Then it's back in the truck and off to Levi's school to drop him off by 9:15. In the afternoon I go to get Levi around 12:30 and we go together to Audrey's school to pick her up by 1:00. So, Levi is always with me when I pick her up. Sometimes he stays in the truck while I run in and get her... but sometimes... like today... he goes in with me to pick up sis.

Today we went into her classroom to get her and I was talking to her teacher, when I hear one of her little friends in her class say "Audrey, what's your brother's name?"

I almost died laughing (on the inside)

So, Audrey's little friends, at the age of two, are already asking her about her cute older brother.



Hahahahaha.

Ok Ok... I know today it was just a curious innocent two year old and no, I'm not REALLY reading into it. It just made me chuckle... a glimpse of the future, if you will.

I came home and stood Levi and Audrey outside with bricks on their heads to keep them from growing up. What do YOU guys do to keep YOUR kids from growing up?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I must know, did that little inquiring mind belong to me??!! Lol! And I didn't know you went to Fairview Rd. Church of Christ. Learn something every day.

Lindsey

The Power Family said...

I pound my kids on the head every day to make them shrink and stop growing!! =] Just kidding!! LOL