I didn't get to finish listening to the song though because we had to get out of the truck to go inside. So, when I got home last night I spent a good long while searching for the song, but I didn't have much to go by since I couldn't really remember the lyrics.
I even emailed a christian radio station to see if they could help me... and told my best friend about it who said she'd try to find what I was talking about on her Sirius radio.
So fast forward to today...
I get in my truck to pick Levi up from preschool and this song is on the radio! This time I got to listen to it long enough to hear more of the lyrics
and this afternoon I found it on iTunes.
If you are reading my blog via RSS feed, you really need to come on over this once... because I've added the song as a gadget on the bottom of my blog.
It's called Whatever You're Doing (Something Heavenly) by Sanctus Real
here are the lyrics (please REALLY pay attention as you are listening)...
It's time for healing time to move on
It's time to fix what's been broken too long
Time to make right what has been wrong
It's time to find my way to where I belong
There's a wave that's crashing over me
And all I can do is surrender
(Chorus)
Whatever You're doing inside of me
It feels like chaos but somehow there's peace
It's hard to surrender to what I can't see
but I'm giving in to something Heavenly
Time for a milestone
Time to begin again
Reevaluate who I really am
Am I doing everything to follow Your will
Or just climbing aimlessly over these hills
So show me what it is You want from me
I give everything I surrender...
To...
(Chorus)
Find More lyrics at www.sweetslyrics.com
Time to face up
Clean this old house
Time to breathe in and let everything out
That I've wanted to say for so many years
Time to release all my held back tears
Whatever You're doing inside of me
It feels like chaos but I believe
You're up to something bigger than me
Larger than life something Heavenly
Whatever You're doing inside of me
It feels like chaos but now I can see
This is something bigger than me
Larger than life something Heavenly
Something Heavenly
It's time to fix up
Clean this old house
Time to breathe in and let everything out
aren't those beautiful words??
To me they are more than just words. It is a conviction.
Am I doing everything to follow Your will, God? or am I just climbing aimlessly over these hills??
It's time for healing. It's time to move on. It's time to fix what's been broken too long. It's time to make right what has been wrong. It's time to find my way to where I belong. It's time to face up,clean this old house. It's time to breathe in and let everything out that I've wanted to say for so many years. It's time to release all my held back tears. It's time for a milestone. It's time to begin again, reevaluate who I really am
I surrender, God.
It's time.



2 comments:
wow...coincidence! i almost blogged about this same song, but decided to do it after i blog about our disney trip. great song!
I love that song Becky!!! Its one of my favorites right now...and James' too he sings along w/me when we are in the car together!
Post a Comment