This afternoon I was taking a bath. Yeah... sometimes I take my baths in the middle of the day while Audrey is napping. LOL. So I was taking a bath. Levi was standing outside the door, talking to me through it. He said something, I don't remember what, and I said something back, and he says to me "you're right mom!" and I said to him... I always am, Levi. (heehee)
So he says to me well, what am I holding then? And I told him that I couldn't see through walls. I mean... he knows I have eyes in the back of my head (really... he thinks I do. Rearview mirrors are great for tricking your kids into thinking you have eyes in the back of your head. Ha!) but I told him that I couldn't see through walls. So he starts playing this game where he gives me a "hint" and I have to guess what he's holding. Only his "hints" went something like this...
Levi: "Ok, mom... what am I holding?"
Me: "I don't know"
Levi: (thinking he's giving me a hint) "It's something that you walk in"
Me: "A shoe!"
Levi: "YES!!!! YOU GOT IT MOM!!!!" (with utter amazement in his voice that even though I can't see through walls I'm such an excellent guesser.)
here was another one...
Levi: "what am I holding?"
Me: "I don't know"
Levi: "It's something... a stick that you mop with"
Me: "the mop?"
Levi: "MOM!!!!! YOU GOT IT RIGHT!!!! GOOD JOB!!!!"
One of these days he will realize that I really don't have all the right answers and I don't have eyes in the back of my head and I'll be busted.
But gosh I love this mom stuff!
Love your kids today!!
Friday, February 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I love this song that is playing, too. I remember you blogging about it not too long ago -- I really relate to the "whatever you're doing inside of me, it feels like chaos but somehow there's peace..."
These stories about Levi are hilarious. Grace and peace to you tonight.
Post a Comment