first order of business...
Levi starts preschool tomorrow. Where have four years gone???
here's a picture of him and his teacher Ms. Kay, taken last week at the meet and greet:
she's awesome!
she spent some time individually with each child at the meet and greet, making them all feel personally welcome. I loved that.
next order of business...
Up until four days ago... Levi WOULD HAVE been rollin' into preschool in this old junkyard jalopy...
but out with the old and in with the new...
five days ago we got a new car!!
and tomorrow, Levi will be rollin' into preschool in style...
in THIS:
a GMC Denali. We are in love. AIR conditioning!!!!!!!
I'll post first day of preschool pics tomorrow.



3 comments:
Looks like things are going great for you guys!! *wishing that I had gotten that call back from you* Glad ya'll are doing well!
sweet car! wish i had one like it. ;)
Congrats! And yeaaa for Kay!!
Post a Comment