This has been one busy week in the Bex and Co household!
Tuesday we went to the peach tree farm, Wednesday we spent on a cattle ranch and got to go to a livestock auction and watch calves be auctioned off, and the kids got to help bottle feed a rejected calf. Thursday my parents surprised us by coming into town and taking us to dinner at Red Lobster and then to barnes and noble for coffee. they stayed the night here at our house. Friday we had breakfast with them before they hit the road to Oklahoma to drop my baby sister off at college. Friday night we went to a hot air balloon festival, and then to the fairgrounds here to a mud and monster truck show. WHEW! I guess I shouldn't be surprised that somewhere in that mix, Audrey picked up some germs (and a spider bite) and is feeling under the weather today. Poor Levi doesn't know what to do with himself not being able to leave the house today. I think he assumes we are always going to be busy and on the go... but I like to stay home every now and then, so today that's just what we did. Tomorrow is friends and family day at church with a potluck after and games for the family. Tomorrow evening I have a family photo shoot to do.... and then another busy week will start next monday. the funny thing is... last week was really busy and packed full of activities as the kids' birth father was in town. I thought this week was going to be chill....
I laugh at myself sometimes.
anyway... here are pics of the cattle farm, and monster truck show



2 comments:
ok...jpat would have loved the monster trucks. will have to do that next time!
Whew...I'm tired just READING your post! Take a sec to catch your breath this week & hope Audrey is feeling better :)
Post a Comment