Saturday, September 13, 2008

Backwards Day

We were on our way home tonight and Levi pipes up from the backseat "mom, when we get home can we eat?" I told him that was the plan and asked him what he would like for supper tonight. His answer? "Scrambled eggs!"

So... we are having breakfast for supper tonight. This day has been backwards enough as it is... so why not?

Did I mention that my dad was here two weekends ago? And did I mention that before he left town he took us to HyVee and bought us a ton of groceries? (maybe literally!!)

so... for supper tonight we had scrambled eggs and fried ham (courtesy of the ham that dad bought us.) I also popped some whole wheat bagels in the toaster and smothered them with cream cheese.

And...

since I knew beforehand what we'd be having for supper... I may or my not have driven through starbucks for a mocha.

Ok... so I did.

It's a good rainy evening for one.

I use the term "good" loosely

1 comment:

The Power Family said...

*loves breakfast for dinner* Wish I was there to share that mocha with my old friend!! :)