Monday, September 29, 2008

More Firsts...

The kids and I had a fun weekend. We spent it in the country. I did a lot of firsts (for me) this weekend... including:
~ First time playing "Ghost In The Graveyard" (hide and seek in the dark.... Fun!!!!!!!)
~ First time ever playing tag on rows of hay bales.... the big round ones, not the square kind. (note to self: self... you are not 18 anymore. Jump on hay bales like a child and you WILL be sore the next day... even though it was very worth it.)
~ First time attending a tractor pull.

that's our weekend re-cap.

3 comments:

The Power Family said...

That is so cool.. I didn't realize the hay was the big round ones!! That sounds like so much fun.. you should bring some out for Thanksgiving!! HA!! :) I'm gonna call you soon, but you are probably still asleep right now, so I will wait a little while!! LOL

Sandi said...

Sounds like fun!

Anonymous said...

Hey Chick,
Couldn't find you on facebook and so I hunted you down through following blogs - to find yours again....So, here is mine:onewomansperspective.com

I hope you enjoy it; it is new and is designed more for weekly "spiritual" thoughts. Also, am opening my own Christian Life Coaching Business; which kind of goes hand in hand with the blog. Would love to catch up with you soon!!