Thursday, December 18, 2008

Private

I've decided to put my blog on invited readers only.

If you read my blog... leave me a comment with your email so I can add you to the list.

please and thank you.

in the meantime... here's a picture to tide you over...

the next Amy Matthews:

18 comments:

The Power Family said...

I hope you know I read your blogs!! :) kimberlydawnpower@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Becky-I read your blog-thanks!
Jessica

dandjrobinson@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Add me, please!

Unknown said...

jgoggans@gmail.com

Francie S. said...

I read it! Please add me!

Anonymous said...

abby.mcnerney@gmail.com

J. P. Morrison said...

Keep me on the list!

Amy said...

Obviously I read your blog...as well as most of my own blog readers but I guess they'll just have to fend for themselves. amyjsteffen@aol.com

Brei said...

I'm a reader!
breezycornell@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I do, I do...! ourfairytale4@comcast.net

Anonymous said...

Add me!

lssells@hotmail.com

Becky said...

add me on:

stevenalaniz@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Becky:

i read your blog regularly. I am a friend of Amy Steffen's from her home town of Palmyra, MO. I know...seems strange to have "unknowns" reading...but I am a single mom as well but only juggle a 5 year old. Your blog provides a lot of good humor and support.

Thanks.

Sara

Would Love to keep reading.

S_Bainter@hotmail.com

Laura said...

I'm a follower of Amy's blog and read yours and enjoy it too. I'm a fellow mom and would love to continue to read it.

Thanks - Laura

Laura said...

Sorry, my email is franklin060801@gmail.com

Laura

::A Cup of Jen:: said...

I absolutely LOVE your desperate house mom picture. Huhlaaaaaaaaaareous!

Anonymous said...

cnahcc@mizzou.edu

Anonymous said...

add me!!! amanda.willis@student.oc.edu