I had to go to the post office today.
For some reason Levi brought along a plastic Pirates of the Caribbean sword that Mindi got for him for this birthday. I even let him take it inside with us. Whatever.
So there we are in a line full of people crammed into this tiny post office that's inside a bank. I'm only half paying attention to Levi who's standing at my side.
Then I hear him say "Mom, do I have any boogers in my nose?"
and I look down to see him staring at me with that plastic sword shoved up his right nostril.
The whole place goes silent....
and then breaks out into a simultaneous laugh.
Four year old boys... I tell ya.
He's just keepin' it real, and that's my boy! :)
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Those boogers are a scurvy lot...arrrrrrgh
Post a Comment