The other day my mom reminded me that I still have not posted a picture of my new cut and color. Well... this picture was taken last night... so I figured I'd post it here. It shows the color well... but not so much the cut.

HOWEVER... what it also shows... is the dozen calla lillies that John got me yesterday.
Callas are my favorite flower.
Thank you, John! I love them



5 comments:
Who is that skinny girl and what did you do with my friend?!? :) You look GREAT!!
:D I'm glad you liked them. But they are just a small token of my appreciation for you. The meaning of Calla Lily is "magnificent beauty"....fitting I thought.
John, would you happen to know the meaning of a sunflower?? *wink wink* *rolling on the floor laughing* *inserts grin*
Looking good! Hey, we have gotten lots of compliments on our pictures so we are spreading the work about ya.
*looks at blank spot in address book*
*wonders where a feller would send this sunflower*
Post a Comment