Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Melt

Melt (v.): What your heart does when your four year old son holds the car door open for his two year old little sister so that she can climb in first; What your heart does when your two year old daughter turns to her older brother and says "dank you, Bubby!" after he holds the car door open for her.

My kids are amazing.

Halloween this year was a success. I won't post any pics of all the candy... you might go into a sugar coma just looking at it all!! I'll just tell you that Levi was a police officer, Audrey was a girl dragon, and it was a fun night.

3 comments:

Becky said...

those are the moments to treasure up in your heart...the kids look sweet together! Lovin' the mustache ;)

Hoping that all is well!!

Amy said...

Sweet! I, too, am loving that mustache!

Sandi said...

That is so sweet, Becky. I wish I saw more of that between my boys.