Sis and I went to the library today while Bubby was in school.
Here are the books that I checked out. Let's see if you can find the pattern...
1. Homeschooling Methods - Seasoned Advice on Learning Styles
2. The Homeschooling Book of Lists
3. The Unschooling Handbook - How to Use The Whole World As Your Child's Classroom
4. So You're Thinking About Homeschooling - Fifteen Families Show How You Can Do It.
(a Focus on The Family book)
5. Homeschooling 101 - The Essential Handbook
6. The A to Z Guide to Homeschool Field Trips
Monday, November 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
I know...I know...!!! eww eww pick me !! Ok, so all of your things, start with a number...aren't you proud I paid attention? Here's you happy anniversary birthday card :D
Oooo, that's exciting! We're planning to homeschool, too. In fact, we've started doing some preschool stuff already. Pi loves it!
Ha ha, John. Very funny.
Fun stuff!
My comment was going to echo Sandi's comment.
Post a Comment