so... tonight, I bought a $14 20pc. ConAir haircut kit, and set out to do it myself.
one of the 20 pieces is a barber's cape. I'm lovin' that. Haha. Felt all professional.
anyway, you all be the judge...
here is Shaggy pre-cut:
here he is after:
I think that I cut it too short in front on top, but I figure, eh... a.) it's summer time... and b.) it'll be all grown out again by next week anyway. LOL. This first time is a learning experiece anyway, right? Yeah.
Funny story...
When my brother and I would be home from college at the same times, He'd occasionally ask me if I would cut his hair. If I tried to tell him no, he'd get a chair, put it in the center of my bedroom, sit in it, and not leave until I'd agreed to cut his hair. He always won. Yes, nathan... I remember that. haha.
Here is the mess that was left on the floor around the chair...
It's still there too. Will someone come and clean it up for me? Please and Thank You.
My sister thinks she's cool cause she cuts her own hair. Well... move over Chelsea! I'm opening up shop!!
Or not.
but I AM saving money!!



1 comment:
poor kid *shakes head*
Post a Comment