Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Camping

check out what my big boy did this weekend!!!!



we went camping on Bull Shoal's Lake this weekend with some friends who own a boat so we got to get in the water and do fun things like water skiing and intertubing. I haven't waterskied since high school, and I am proud to announce that I got up on my first try. I guess it's like riding a bike... once you learn how to get up and keep your balance on water skis it's not something you forget how to do.

anyway... my camera died shortly after taking these pics so I didn't get anymore of the kiddos camping which I'm bummed about... but I just wanted to show off my little man being brave.

4 comments:

Amy said...

Fun! I'm sad to report that I've never been waterskiing. Come to think about it, I've never camped either but that's good news for me.

Coach T said...

Would you recommend that spot to others? We haven't been camping since we moved to MO and are getting the itch. . . Audrey looks so cute in that vest! :)

Amy said...

Missy you are past due for a blog update...

Unknown said...

I agree with Amy...