Sunday, June 3, 2007

Shelter Gardens

Saturday was such a beautiful day!! John and Madison came up and we took the kids to Shelter Gardens. I love going to the gardens, and this was our first time there this year. It was my kids first time there EVER. they LOVED it! I took a lot of great pics. The flowers were so beautiful, and all the little critters scampering around and the water in the ponds were just so beautiful. The gardens has a little old timey school house too. It was just a great day. There was a wedding party there taking pictures.
after the gardens we went for cold ice cream from shakeys! YUMMY!

waterfall



Tree Hugger



Audrey



dorks (me and john)



Madison



Maddy and Levi



All of us in the old schoolhouse



Fish in the waterfall pond



Madison and Levi watching the fish in the waterfall pond.

4 comments:

Amy said...

Cute pictures. I love Shelter Gardens!

Sandi said...

I love the pictures!

Kelli said...

I don't actually know you, but I found your blog on the ACU blog-trail and I just wanted to say that your kids are beautiful! I'm the oldest daughter of a single mom, and I know your job is not easy, but your kids seem very happy and well-loved. You're doing a great job! I don't know you at all, but I am so proud of the life you have made for yourself and your children. It is a testimony to God's great faithfulness and love for us. Thanks for sharing!

EE said...

Your kids are darling!!