Thursday, May 10, 2007

Thursday Thirteen

I've been doing a lot of napping lately. Probably more than i SHOULD be doing.

So, today's Thursday Thirteen is going to be Thirteen Things That I Did Today That Didn't Include Napping:

1. Went to Wal-Mart and loaded up on Slim Fast "goodies" for the latest in my efforts to attempt to lose weight.
2. Met with the girls for lunch to discuss book club matters.
3. Did two loads of laundry. (yes, two MORE. yesterday I did two.)
4. Had a phone conference and arranged a meeting for tomorrow morning.
5. Booked a babysitter for this weekend so I can go see Beth Moore in Omaha with the girls.
6. Watched the "Getting Started" DVD that came with my Close To My Heart consultant kit yesterday
7. looked over Gold's Gym's classes for this month and wrote which ones I plan to attend on my calendar. (being proactive yanno)
8. Sent out a few hundred emails
9. Watched it pour down rain outside
10. Cleaned my kitchen
11. Took a bath and washed my hair
12. Watched Grey's Anatomy (ok, so this one hasn't happened yet... but it WILL!)
13. Loved on my kiddos every possible second that I could.

4 comments:

Household Executive said...

Love the list! Glad to see you weren't napping. :)

Amy said...

What's Close to My Heart?

Coach T said...

have fun seeing Beth Moore! that is awesome! i love her books!

Sandi said...

You did WAY more than me! Where did you find the energy??

By the way, Heather T. is doing a Beth Moore (Patriarchs) study at church this summer, if you're interested...although it sounds like you're busy!! :)