Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Shout Outs

Wednesday, Wednesday...

for the last, oh, however many weeks... (I'm actually too lazy to count)... Wednesday was my day to do my bible study in preparation for Take T.W.O. on Thursdays.

I woke up this morning, literally feeling like something was missing. Last week was our last week of group. Tomorrow I won't be driving to Woodcrest for study. I'm pretty sad about this.

To finish off the semester last week we had a brunch. Each class met with each other at their own tables and at each place setting were two or three cards that we could write on for whoever we wanted who we felt had been a blessing to us that semester. At the end of the session we all exchanged cards with whoever we wanted to give them to.

When I was sitting at the table I leaned over to Mindi and said "I don't know who to write my card to!" I seriously felt like I could have said something to each and every woman sitting at that table with me. So, in the end, I wrote cards to people who I know do not read this blog. Because for those of you who DO read me... I'm going to dedicate this blog to you.

Mindi:
Girl FRIEND! I never would have imagined four years ago that we would be where we are today. I always thought you were seriously cool and wanted to be your friend and I'm glad that I finally have that chance. I can't wait to start our accountability group... but yet, in a way, feel that we've already started! Thanks for being everything that I needed in a friend right now.

Jessica:
same goes for you! I'm SO glad that we met this semester and I can't wait to get to know you even more this summer! You are one of those people who I feel would jump through hoops for me... and you barely even knew me. You seriously rock!
p.s.-- I saw you at Wal Mart yesterday... sorry for not saying hi. haha.

Margie:
have I told you that I love your smile? Because I do... I love your smile. =D
It was great to meet you this semester, and I'm SUPER excited to extend that friendship into book club this summer!!! YAY!!

Tina:
Tina, Tina, Tina. why do I feel like we could have been sistahs? Thanks for your caring and brutal honesty with me this semester. Thank you for walking my journey with me. And, thanks in advance for the scrapbook sessions that we're going to have this summer! *wink, wink*
p.s. -- we need an excuse to get the boys together!

You ALL know how to get in touch with me... so, Um, i expect to see a lot of you all this summer!

thanks for blessing me this semester! i don't think any of you will ever fully know just how very much I needed you all at this time in my life. I thank my God every time I remember you!!

2 comments:

Household Executive said...

Girl...thanks for the kind words. You are a great girl with so much to offer. I look forward to watching you grow into the woman God wants you to be! You are so loved!

Unknown said...

yeah! scrapbooking is a good excuse - let's use that OK? When do you want to come over or me come over there? I am up for it! Be over later tonight OK? I'll bring the chocolate and PJs! LOL

Thanks for your awesome words - they feed my soul greatly!