So this afternoon at lunchtime I go to get the State Fair frozen corndogs out of the freezer for the kids for lunch. I open the freezer to find that everything inside had completely defrosted and was warm. So, I check the fridge. same story... warm food.
Frustrated, I call the landlord. I tell them that when I open the fridge the light comes on, but that nothing is running and all of my food has gone bad. and yes, I paid my bill. So, they say they'll send someone out.
In the meantime I call my dad in England. I told him that I knew there was nothing he could do, but that I just needed to vent. He says to me "Becky, have you checked the settings inside the fridge? To make sure no little hands have been messing with dials?"
um..... no. in my frustration, hadn't thought about that.
So, I check inside the fridge at the settings which are right at the front and easily accessible, and sure enough... they were turned to off.
*glares at Levi*
A special thank you goes to Jimmy John's for delivering lunch since all of our food has gone bad.
*sigh*
"... and when you pray, pray for strength to help you carry on when the troubles come your way."
Tuesday, February 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
that is SOOOOO something Tia would do. . . Caelleb too, probably! Ahhhh, the joys of parenting!!!
On another note, love all the take two blog entries!!!! I missed my class last week but am really loving it so far!
I'm in for Bunco, assuming Bryndyn's baseball schedule agrees. . .
Yeah, I am definitely going to have to remember this for the day when Jackson pulls a stunt like that. I know that day will come! Sorry you have to go restock, but at least you got some yummy Jimmy John's! I miss that place!
I hope Audrey feels better soon! Kids throwing up are NOT fun!
Grrrr! Later you'll laugh about it, I'm sure, but completely frustrating!!
Post a Comment