Appetizer: Have you been sick yet this winter? If so, what did you come down with? I was miserably sick with a cold right at Christmas time. We traveled to France, Germany and Belgium and I didn't have a voice the entire time. It stank.
Soup: What colors dominate your closet? Black and Brown. I think this is pretty typical of women across the board though. a.) these colors go with anything b.) they are slimming
Salad: How would you describe your personal "comfort zone"? Oooh. good question. My comfort zone includes being able to hang out with someone without reminding myself every five seconds to suck in my fat, or check my teeth in the mirror, or without worrying if my hair is perfect or if I smell.
Main Course: On which reality show would you really like to be a contestant? OOh OOh.... Top Designer. Hands down.
Dessert: Which holiday would you consider to be your favorite? Christmas. I love the parties, the giving and the excitement of being at home with my family for a few days. ( I ditto Amy's answer exactly)
The Friday Feast is a weekly meme intended to "feed your mind by asking thought-provoking, mind-stimulating questions."



No comments:
Post a Comment