Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I've Got Sunshine On A Cloudy Day

My girl...



Yesterday I did a photo shoot with Grant and Brei Cornell and their two adorable boys Jagger and Cash. Brei introduced me to a place I'd never been... just down the street from where I live!! I couldn't wait to get back there today, after I picked Audrey up from preschool, and do a little shoot with her.







... and since this is my blog and I keep it real here...

for every beautiful smile she gave me... I got three of her goofy faces. This is what she looks like MOST of the time...







and here's a teaser pic from Grant and Brei's session...

3 comments:

Brei said...

Well aren't you sweet.... saying nice things about my boys.... acting like we didn't have to bribe them all day long. Like the pic... can't wait to see the rest!

BexInTheCity said...

hey, they're still adorable... even if we did have to bribe them. :)

Becky said...

i thought i was the only one who had kids who make goofy faces in photos. even when i say "give mom a smile" it's always this lip rolled up teeth gleaming snicker, which as we all know looks, OH SO LOVELY in photographs! Love how you keep it real beck :) HUGS