
I know... right? Ha!
I went through a frozen snickers phase for a while. Before that it was Skor or Heath Bar.
But for the last few years, it's been whatchamacallit all the way.
Well, today I was at Walgreen's getting some Dimetapp to drug my children to sleep with (just kidding)... and I'm checking out and right beside the whatchamacallit's... I see this...
Limited Edition...

Thingamajig
I hope they are paying the guy big bucks who is coming up with these names!!
Anyway... I bought one of both. I'll do a taste test later tonight and let you all know what I think.
Go get one for yourself though. They just came out March 1st... and apparantly aren't permanent.



3 comments:
I use that word all the time when I can't think of the word of the thing I am talking about!! =]
p.s. I have been trying to call you for days and ever time I call I get the message that all the circuits are busy!! Everything going okay?
I LOVE IT! My grandfather use to say that a thingamajig was a whatchamacallit with a hole in it. And a whatchamacallit was a thingamajig without the hole. :) I am leaving right now to run to Walgreens to see if they have it here too! Thanks for letting us know!
I'm a big fan of heath bars...I love toffee!!
Post a Comment