Sunday, January 18, 2009

Chicken Fried

well I'm on the mend. at least I don't ache all over anymore is really want I mean by "on the mend." John and Maddy came up tonight for our Sunday night Bible study that we attend.... but they had to drive back tonight because Madison has school tomorrow. (making up snow days. I wonder how Dr. King would feel about that??) Before they left, John drove up to McDonald's and got me a half sweet half unsweet tea. So sweet. Gosh, I just love that man! *sigh*
that's all I've got for today.

1 comment:

Amy said...

The college I went to was always open on MLK Day. We were the only ones it seemed who had to go to school. Our teachers all told us that Dr. King was a great educator and there was no better way to honor him than to learn.