Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Peach Tree Farm



Mindi and I took the kids to a peach tree farm this morning. I can't get enough of these peaches!! They are so yummy and juicy. It wasn't a "pick your own"... but it was still cute, and I ended up buying a 6lb. box of peaches... and a jar of strawberry rhubarb jam. When my family lived in Washington State, we had a rhubarb patch on the side of the house and my mom would make strawberry rhubarb cobbler, but I haven't eaten rhubarb in YEARS. I was pretty excited to see that jar of jam today and ate some on buttered toast tonight.... aw... bliss. it was SO yummy!!

anyway....

here's some pics from this morning at the farm...





1 comment:

The Power Family said...

Those peaches look yummy! Hope we can talk again soon and pick up our conversation where we left off! :)