The other day I was behind this cute girl in a cute little sports car. I noticed that her license plate said "nd dancer1". I like to try and figure out what people's personalized license plates say. I sat staring at that one for a while until I realized that it was saying "nude dancer" and I was wondering... why would someone advertise that on their license plate? I mean, talk about being a target for weirdos!! All of a sudden that girl wasn't so cute anymore.
Then, a couple of days later, I was behind a suburban whose license plate said "dedfoot." Again... why would you advertise that? That's like saying to a cop "I SPEED!!" Idiot.
THEN...
... and this one is my favorite...
I'm walking through "Barnes and No Books" (that's what Levi call Barnes and Noble) when this catches my eye on the bargain book table...

seriously? a DINOSAUR POCKET GUIDE? You know... for those days when you're walking along, minding your own business, and you run across a dinosaur you've never seen before, you can whip out your handy dandy pocket guide and immediately identify the rare beast.
pocket guides for poisonous plants, insects, birds... I get those... but a DINOSAUR pocket guide?
now that's just funny.



2 comments:
I immediately thought the girl would be a daner for Notre Dame...like a Golden Girl?
I thought the exact same as Amy! We Palmyra kids think alike. :)
Lindsey
Post a Comment