Five things on my to-do list today (or things I did today):
1. Took care of my little girl who is running a 103.6 temp.
2. Cleaned
3. Watched last night's Grey's Anatomy online at www.abc.com
4. Edited photos from my last two shoots
5. Almost finished the book I currently can't put down!!!
Five snacks i love:
1. Sunbelt brand chocolate dipped chocolate chip granola bars
2. Cheez-It crackers
3. ?
4. ?
5. ? (I'm not really a snacker. I like sustenance)
Five things i would do if i were a billionaire:
1. Buy a house
2. Hire a nanny
3. Invest in my business
4. Give Big
5. Travel
Five bad habits I have:
1. don't check voicemails on my cell phone
2. let things pile up
3. run my bath water too hot
4. don't recycle. (bad! bad! bad!)
5. keep cosmetics/lotions too long
Five places I have lived:
1. Europe (Germany and England)
2. Oklahoma
3. Washington State
4. Missouri
5. North Carolina
Five jobs I’ve had:
1. my first job ever was at Captain D's in Waynesville Missouri. haha
2. Nanny
3. creative assistant at a paint-your-own pottery studio
4. Interior Designer (in North Carolina)
5. Photographer
Friday, May 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Sorry to hear that Audrey is sick!
Post a Comment