I called my grandma this afternoon to wish her a happy valentine's day...
My grandma lives in an "assisted living" facility. She's got quite the set up and she loves it there. Not long after she moved in she met Mr J. Mr J is 96 years old... and crazy about my grandma. He brings her the paper every day.
well, yesterday was the resident valentine's day dinner and my grandma and Mr J were nominated among the residents as King and Queen of the dinner... and today 96 year old Mr J brought my 80 year old grandma roses for Valentine's Day.
Grandma, You are blessed to have met Mr J!
I'll be telling this story for years!
(as for me... I got quite the sweet valentine made for me by my boy, Levi... and a "back rub" from him after dinner! I love my kids.)
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
That is the cutest story ever!!
Go grandma! What a great story! Oh, and that last anonymous comment about your cute kiddos was just me. Forgot to sign!
Lindsey
Post a Comment