Or pink frosting at least.
yes, I know I'm a day early.
We have Bible study in the morning so I knew we wouldn't have time tomorrow to make these... so we made them this morning instead. We've been celebrating Valentine's Day all week around here anyway, so why not??
I give you...
Cinnamon rolls with pink icing...

They weren't even close to being Martha Stewart quality or presentation... but that didn't stop my boy from DEVOURING them.

(come to think of it... I don't think that would stop ANY boy!!)
and some big news around here...

Audrey is drinking from a big girl cup full time at the house. At restaurants and other public places she is still using lids with straws and/or sippies. But at the house it's big girl cup all the way with (so far) no accidents!! yay big girl!!
These little steps one at a time sure do make me sad that my littlest baby is for sure growing up though. Someone commented today even that she's talking more. On the one hand it thrills me. This is what we as mothers are made to do... teach our children and watch them grow. But can I still be sad that my baby is growing up?
*sniff sniff*



2 comments:
Happy Valentine's Day! Your kids are too cute!!!
yummy cinammon rolls!
love that you are blogging more regularly!
Post a Comment