Levi... he's a sleepwalker. We found this out one night after we got home late at night. The kids had fallen asleep in the truck and had to be woken up to get inside. I got Levi out of the truck, carried him to the front door, set him just inside the threshold and said "Get your pants off and go to the bathroom." Of course... to ME this made sense. He'd need to take his clothes off to get his pajamas on... and after that I wanted him to walk to the bathroom and pee. preferably in the toilet. Only... he wasn't awake. Turns out he was sleepwalking. so HE heard "take your pants off and go to the bathroom"... and literally right there where he was standing in the front doorway... he took his pants off... and proceeded to pee all over the bookcase right inside the door.
That was the first of many (while hilarious) frustrating sleep walking episodes. You just absolutely can not make sense to Levi when he's sleep walking. The best thing to do is just to lead him back to bed, and tuck him back in.
now... Audrey...
she's not a sleepwalker...
she's just a plain crazy sleeper. I've never ever ever been able to share a bed with this kid!! You never know, when you go in to check on her long after she's fallen asleep what kind of position she'll be in.
I decided one night, to start taking pictures of some of her crazier moves, took one picture, then decided it wasn't really all that interesting to anyone else but me anyway...
then there was today...
I had put her down for a nap. She wasn't happy about this. She threw her blankets angrily on the ground...
then fell asleep...
like this...
how in the world can she sleep like that???
this is what I saw when I walked into her room to check on her...
Her hands were tucked underneath her like this...
it just doesn't look comfortable at all to me!!
But oh well. She slept long enough that I had to wake her up to go get Levi from school.
This is what she looked like when I woke her up...



2 comments:
lol about her "waking up" picture. cute clothes that girl wears. :)
for as long as I live, I don't think I'll ever forget the relieved look on Levi's face while peeing on the bookcase, lol.
Post a Comment