Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Kickin' My Heels Up Fourth of July Style

Today is day three that Levi has been in summer school and it's just been me and lil miss thang at home.

miss thang:



there's a mutual agreement... we both miss Levi! It's weird, him being gone all day. But it's given me lots of one-on-one time with Audrey. Something she's never really had.

Yesterday, my mom suggested that I do "school" with Audrey while Levi is at school. So today I busted out one of the many preschool workbooks I have and I had Audrey work through a few pages of it.



After we were done, we decided to go out and do some girl shopping before we had to pick bubby up from school.

So, in a bout of retail therapy... I brought home this:



It's a cowgirl boot... that's a planter/vase!!!





detail:



I'm pleased as punch with my purchase. Just in time for fourth of July.

(I got it at Hobby Lobby for 50% off in case you were wondering)

No comments: