The kids' biological sperm donor sent a box of stuff for the kids for Easter. a BIG box. He likes to pop in every now and then, usually on gift giving occasions. So, I added his stuff to the little things I had already gotten for the kids... and it looks like they got spoiled by the bunny.
my bed head showing off some of her loot...
and in case you're wondering...
this is what Audrey wore on Easter Sunday...
that's right folks. We didn't go to church. Or Easter brunch. Levi woke up with a fever (again!... see last post) so we stayed home.
That didn't stop us from enjoying festivities though. I still hid plastic eggs in the yard for the kids to hunt.
You can tell Levi didn't feel well. =(
and we still dyed eggs.
ok, well, it was more John and I having fun with the egg dying...
but still. =]
I wanted to say a thank you to those of you who missed us at church Sunday and have inquired to how we are doing. It really means a lot to be missed and checked in on. =]



4 comments:
So which dress would she have worn and which one did you buy where? The suspense is killing me!
I was in 2s/3s second hour and noticed Levi not there, but I thought you guys must have been out of town. I'm sorry that he was sick!
LOL love the first part of the blog!
Poor Levi! It looks like you had a great day even if your plans got changed. Cute eggs!
My sister's oldest daughter also has a biological sperm donor. I missed church too Sunday, but attended church in Alabama. I hope Levi feels better and that you guys can get out of the house soon.
Post a Comment