Sunday, January 20, 2008

L-E-V-I

Well, the biggest news around here is that Levi has finally mastered writing his name all by himself!!! He's VERY proud of himself too, by the way. I wish I had something concrete to save representing the big occasion... but he happened to write it on a MagnaDoodle, so all I could do was take a picture... with my cell phone no less.., my digital camera is on the fritz. Little sister, Audrey, of course, wanted in on the attention that Levi was getting from mom so you want to guess what she did?? She promptly ERASED his name and did her own scribbling. It didn't get her much praise... but she sure got attention!!

Now we need to work on writing it CORRECTLY though... he starts backwards with the "I" and works his way left writing the "L" last. Very odd. is this normal??

Here is a picture of Levi and his name on the magnadoodle:





As a reward, we went and saw the new Veggie Tales movie in theaters, The Pirates Who Don't Do Anythng. I gotta say... it's not my favorite veggie tales, but it's still cute and has a good message.

Go Levi!!!!! Mama is SOOOOO proud of you, big boy!!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Go Levi! He's such a cutie.

KK said...

Way to go Levi! He is so adorable.

Household Executive said...

great job levi! good work buddy!